Want to learn something useful?
It’s no secret that many professionals are looking to take a CSM course because, well, they have to. Our class won’t just meet requirements. Aaron will share over two decades of hands-on experience, and guide towards understanding why Agile development works, not just how it works.
What does this course cover?
In case you don’t already know, the Scrum Alliance has developed a solid set of learning objectives that every Scrum Trainer’s course must include. You can take a look at the objectives here. The Scrum Alliance has also put together a series of resources worth looking over. Check out the Scrum Foundations videos and you’ll even get SEUs for watching!
That looks pretty dry. Will I fall asleep?
We know full well what it is like to try and sit still in a room full of strangers while an “expert” drones on and on in front of their snazzy deck. That is not happening here. Aaron incorporates active learning in the class. Prepare to move around, participate in discussions and perform activities. Aaron is adept at creating learning opportunities for every type of learner.
What exactly will I learn?
Over two days you’ll engage with your fellow participants while challenging notions of traditional and Agile development. You’ll leave understanding:
- The origins of Agile development and the values and principles that define it
- Essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the framework
- Specific practices that support the delivery of great products
You’ll also be confident in your ability to:
- Help your product owner keep the product backlog in shape
- Facilitate group decision making in Sprint related events
- Encourage using empirical tools to inspect and adjust development
What is the course agenda?
- Enabling effective collaboration
- Discuss Scrum and its purpose
- Defining the Scrum Roles
- Product Backlog Refinement and Delivery
- Scrum Events and Scenarios
What do I receive?
- The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) license
- A copy of all presentation materials
- 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs and 16 PMI PDUs
- A wealth of knowledge to take back to your organization
What else does the CSM do for me?
- It expands your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- You will be able to demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge to employers and peers.
- Gain access to a community of recognized experts who are committed to continuous improvement with Scrum.
Who is this guy anyway?
What do past participants say?
“Clearly knowledgeable, interesting, patient.”
“Aaron is the real deal and would recommend him with no reservation. He truly adapts to your organization needs and practices what he coaches.”
“Ability to keep full engagement and positivity.”
“Aaron is a great teacher and coach. I worked with him on a major agile transition. I found his teaching style very compelling and I really like the work he has done to integrate product discovery with agile delivery. I hope to work with Aaron again and look forward to that time.”