You know what Scrum is. And question if it’s enough.
- Switching from delivering features to owning outcomes
- Solving real-world problems for users and customers
- Collaborating effectively with business owners, designers and developers
- Feeling like you’re part of the Scrum team
- Keeping the team inspired and informed
Really feel like you own the product.
Experience how to discover and deliver lovable products by:
- Effectively working together continuously
- Practicing what advanced Product Owners and teams do
- Applying product discovery and design practices
- Gaining empathy with users and understanding their goals
- Sharing understanding and ownership of products
What the course covers
Experience a broad shared understanding by co-creating a visible model.
Product Ownership Team
Define and describe ownership team objectives.
Product Opportunities & User Research
Model opportunities and gain empathy with those most affected by them.
User Story Mapping
Sketch personas and map out how people could interact with the solution.
Design and refine product ideas and test with prototypes.
Detail a validated solution and get ready for product development.
Inspect and Improve
Discuss what helps stakeholders and evaluate the process.
Who should attend?
- Product managers, business stakeholders, and product marketing professionals: to help make valuable products
- User experience practitioners, and business analysts: to help make usable and desirable products
- Senior engineers: to help make feasible products
- Project managers, Scrum Masters, and agile coaches: to guide successful product discovery and delivery
Who is this guy anyway?
What you’ll receive
- Scrum Alliance’s Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner license
- Course materials and handouts plus soft copies
- 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI PDUs
- A wealth of knowledge to take back to your organization
Other benefits of the A-CSPO
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the advancement of these techniques within your company and teams.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace. This new certification provides an opportunity to take the next step and stand out among the global Scrum community.
- Learn how to advance your own potential as a highly valued professional.
What’s required to take this course
Why in person?
- Getting information, having discussions and making adjustments are accelerated with in person learning.
- Nuances of tools like story mapping and prototyping are easily tried out with paper-based techniques.
- Gain confidence creating low-risk analog tools and find help in how digital tools support these concepts.
- Teams are regularly changed to make a wide variety of connections and see different circumstances.
- Become a better-equipped professional in an expanded skillful product ownership network.
Quotes from past participants
“Clearly knowledgeable, interesting, patient.”
“Aaron is a born teacher… motivating.”
“Ability to keep full engagement and positivity.”
“Aaron is a great teacher and coach. I worked with him on a major agile transition. I found his teaching style very compelling and I really like the work he has done to integrate product discovery with agile delivery. I hope to work with Aaron again and look forward to that time.”
“Thank you for inspiring me on how to keep the Agile mindset.”
“I’ve been to a LOT of professional training, and this was the best one I’ve attended, bar none.”
“Steady, patient influencer and educator (…) brought both devs and management around to the benefits of a well-implemented agile program.”
“He built strong relationships with both the business and technical teams at the senior leadership layer on down, educating both sides on how to drive product development with agility.”