Tired of being treated like a Scrum administrator?
Ok this isn’t project management. At least as a PM you made decisions. Now it’s booking meetings, taking notes, and keeping the work-tracking tool updated. There’s more to you and this framework and you’re ready to prove it.
Show your mastery with Scrum
Enhance your ability to deal with the detractors and those who just want to play the devil’s advocate. Help organizations evaluate different scaling approaches. Build trust with your team and be seen as an effective collaborator. Bring in better ways to organize and manage product backlogs.
This course relies on your participation. The focus is on the participants learning from each other and the two days are packed with activities.
What this course covers
Over two days you’ll actively learn, engage in powerful discussions, and challenge the status quo in product development. We cover all of the A-CSM learning objectives and you’ll also know:
- The origins of Agile and why Scrum works
- Tips and tricks dealing with challenges to Scrum
- How to continuously reflect and improve
- Practices that support delivery of great products
You’ll also be confident in your ability to:
- Increase developer engagement and enjoyment
- Extend the impact of Scrum in the organization
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Gain recognition as the expert in your company
Overview of Learning Objectives
|Lean, Agile and Scrum
· Agile and Lean Worldview
· Empirical process control
Facilitation and Coaching
· Plan & facilitate collaborative events
· Examine coaching techniques & impact
Working with Development Teams
· Enhance self-organization
· Improve team performance
· Describe the value of engineering
|Working with Product Owners
· Facilitate creation of the product vision
· Apply story mapping techniques
· Organize a backlog refinement session
Working with the organization
· Resolve impediments
· Scale Scrum
· Help team productivity
· Personal development
· Servant leadership
What’s required to take this course
What do I get?
- The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster license
- Course materials and handouts plus soft copies
- 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI PDUs
- A wealth of knowledge for your organization
What else will the A-CSM do for me?
- Focus on your implementation of Scrum
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace.
- Advance your potential as a valued professional.
Who is this guy anyway?
- Learning and improvement accelerate live
- Visual modeling tools are easily used
- Gain confidence facilitating effective collaboration
- Change teams regularly for different perspectives
- Advance your craft and expand your network
What do others say?
“Clearly knowledgeable, interesting, patient.”
“Aaron is the real deal and would recommend him with no reservation. He truly adapts to your organization needs and practices what he coaches.”
“Ability to keep full engagement and positivity.”
“Aaron is a great teacher and coach. I worked with him on a major agile transition. I found his teaching style very compelling and I really like the work he has done to integrate product discovery with agile delivery. I hope to work with Aaron again and look forward to that time.”